Huma Island Resort & Spa
Located within the northern part of Palawan and close to UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Calauit National Sanctuary Park, World War II aircraft and shipwreck, Black Island, Pass Island, Calumbayan Snorkeling point and 4 lagoons and lakes with a vicinity of 30 minutes.
|Villa Type||Published Rates||High Season||Peak Season|
|Villa Type||Published RatesUSD||High Season||Peak Season|
|Villa TypeWater Villa (102 sqm)||Published Rates930||High Season1,300||Peak Season1,560|
|Villa TypeBeach Villa (126 sqm)||Published Rates1,000||High Season1,400||Peak Season1,680|
|Villa TypeFamily Suite (151 sqm)||Published Rates1,200||High Season1,600||Peak Season1,880|
|Villa TypePresidential Suite (294 sqm)||Published Rates2,000||High Season2,800||Peak Season3,360|
|Villa TypeExtra Bed with Breakfast||Published RatesUSD 200 net per room/night||High Season||Peak Season|
Extra Bed with Breakfast USD 200 net per room/night
|Festive Season||23 December 2016 – 2 January 2017||Surcharge of|
|Chinese New Year||26 – 30 January 2017||USD 200|
|Easter||13 – 17 April 2017|
|3 – 25 January 2017||Surcharge of|
|31 January – 12 April 2017||USD 200|
|18 April – 15 June 2017|
|16 October – 22 December 2017|
Standard In-Villa Amenities and Inclusions:
- Welcome refreshments shall be served upon arrival at resort
- Daily breakfast served at the restaurant; inclusive of coffee or tea.
- Complimentary bottled drinking water are maintained daily in the villa.
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facility (Nespresso Coffee machine) is available in the villa.
- 42” HD TV and electronic safe
- Spacious bathroom with standalone bathtub, his and hers vanity, separate toilet and bath with rain shower and L’Occitane amenities.
- Outdoor tub and shower
- 1 hour use of snorkeling equipment on daily basis; subject to availability
- Full use of snorkeling equipment on daily basis; subject to availability
- Full use of the Island’s facilities (except motorized sports facilities); subject to availability
- Roundtrip land and boat transfers (USU – Resort – USU)
- Access to free week-long activities
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are quoted in US$ per room per night, based on single or double occupancy
- Rates are excluding 12% Government Tax.
- Resorts’ Re-booking and Room Cancellation Policy applies.
- Extra Person surcharge includes bed, breakfast and land and boat transfers.
- 0 – 3.99 (years) Infant: No charge for accommodation sharing with existing bedding and children (max. of 3 children) eat free as per meal plan (food only);
- 4 – 11 (years) Child: No charge for accommodation sharing with existing bedding, 50% discount on food items on regular menu (except on Special Kiddie menu);
- 12 (years) and up: Extra person rates apply for accommodation and breakfast
Due to open design of the Resort Villas and its proximity to the water and resort’s aim to protect the corals, we strongly discourage guests with children below age 12 years and adults who cannot swim from staying in Water Villas. If, irrespective, clients insist on booking this type of accommodation, you have an obligation to arrange for a liability release agreement to be signed by all concerned and/or their guardians.