At Huma Island, adventure is all around. Many points of interest await the intrepid explorer:
- Pass Island is a tiny, private beach picnic spot approximately 30 minutes from Huma by boat; hammocks, volleyball nets and some kubos (native huts) are available, making it an ideal place for group trips and family bonding.
- Calumbuyan Island, just 20-minute away from the resort, is known as one of the Philippines’ best coral gardens. It’s a snorkeling adventure not to be missed!
- Black Island is a mysterious hunk of dark limestone that rises about 150 feet from the water surface. It has three small caves, each containing natural mini-pools. From Huma, it takes approximately 45 minutes to reach this island.
- The Concepcion Falls are a refreshing hideaway in Coron where cool fresh water plunges into a blue lagoon.
- The Calauit Island Game Preserve and Wildlife Sanctuary was created to help preserve African wildlife including giraffes, elands, topis, zebras, impalas, gazelles and waterbucks.
- The Maquinit Hot Springs are a popular, not-to-be-missed attraction in Palawan; it is the only saltwater hot spring in the Philippines.
Palawan’s abundant attractions include many locations on much farther islands, which may require a full day’s travel. Should our guests wish to embark on these trips, arrangements can be made through our Villa Hosts.