Located within the northern part of Palawan and close to UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Calauit National Sanctuary Park. the entire island and lagoon is the exclusive and private domain of our guests set just across the world famous aircraft and ship wreck, Black Island, Pass Island, Calumbayan Snorkeling point and 4 lagoons and lakes with a vicinity of 30 minutes.
|81 Units||2014 Published Rates||Festive Periods||2015 & 2016 – High Season||2015 – Low Season|
|Type of Accomodation||21 Dec – 05 Jan 2015
15 – 22 February 2015
02 – 05 April 2015
01 – 04 May 2015
01 – 07 October 201521 Dec – 05 Jan 2016
|06 Jan – 14 Feb 2015
23 Feb – 01 April 2015
06 April – 30 April 2015
05 May – 25 May 2015
|26 May – 20 Dec 2015|
|63||Water Villas||US$ 1,560||US$ 1,300||US$ 930|
|14||Beach Villas||US$ 1,680||US$ 1,400||US$ 1,000|
|2||Family Suites||US$ 1,880||US$ 1,600||US$ 1,200|
|2||Presidential Suites||US$ 3,360||US$ 2,800||US$ 2,000|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- a) Rates are per room / per night, based on single or double occupancy and quoted in US$.
- b) Inclusive of Breakfast.
- c) Inclusive of Shared Land and Boat Transfers (Busuanga Airport – Huma Island Resort – Busuanga Airport
- d) All Transfers are on shared basis, with the exception of the
Presidential Suite on private
- e) This excludes Government taxes (12%) and Room Service Charge (10%)
- f) Room rates include standard amenities:
- Welcome HUMA cocktail shall be served upon arrival at Resort.
- Complimentary (4) bottled drinking water in the villa/suite.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities are available in the villa/suite.
- Complimentary hour usage of snorkeling equipment and a one time 30 minutes use of kayak.(Equipment is first come, first serve and subject to availability).
- Free use of resort facilities
- Free Wireless Internet
g. In the event of changes in tax rates and/or charges or additional taxes imposed by authorities that are normally paid by guests, the resort reserves the right to collect the additional tax and/or charges without prior notice to the guests. The resort shall inform about the changes as soon as possible after the effective date.
Extra bed surcharge includes bed and breakfast with land and boat Transfer. Excludes government taxes (12%) and room service charge (10%).
|81 Units||Room Category||Available
in the room
|Surcharge includes Bed & Breakfast
with Land and Boat Transfer, Excluding Taxes (12%) and Service Charge (10%)
|0-11.99||12 years & above|
|63||Water Villas||2||2 adults + 2 kids||FOC||US$ 200|
|14||Beach Villas||2||2 adults + 2 kids||FOC||US$ 200|
|2||Family Suites||2 + 2 kids||2 adults + 2 kids, or 3 adults||FOC||US$200|
|2||Presidential Suites||4||4 adults + 2 kids||FOC||US$ 200|
Due to open design of the Resort Villas and its proximity to the water, we strongly discourage guests with children below age 12 years and adults who cannot swim from staying in Water Villas. If, irrespective, clients insist on booking this type of accommodation, you have an obligation to arrange for a liability release agreement to be signed by all concerned and/or their guardians.